Thursday, April 17, 2008

Phil 4

Philippians 4

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
11 For I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation... 13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.


I so wish that i could be like Paul and find contentment in every situation that i am faced with, but i find myself failing everyday. I know it's possible, but it just seems as though right now life is harder than it has ever been before. I have shed more tears and felt more confused during this time in my life. I know that i will get through all of this and i will become so much stronger and grow, but it's so hard to see that in the middle of it.


Thank you God for seasons of life, thank you for opportunities to grow... keep us aware of how big you are and that even though we can't see it at times, there is always a bigger picture.... You are at work even though we see no growth or fruit. Keep me near you, keep me strong. Help me to face this head on and give my life to you. I need you now more than ever, and want to be close to you for the rest of my life. i love you...

No comments: