Saturday, May 24, 2008

precious moments with my beautiful sister....

Today was Casie's Senior prom... it has been a tradition every dance - to sit on the floor in our mom's bathroom, infront of the full length mirror, as i do Casie's make up. I have been so aware lately of how precious time is... so i enjoyed every moment spent with my sister today. I need to spend more time with my family and love them like my Heavenly Father does.... they are the only things we get to take to Heaven with us - that should show the level of importance they should hold in our lives. Here are a few pictures from tonight...

Beautiful Casie!


Father Daughter Picture...
Casie and Momma- the woman she gets all her looks from...


The siblings...notice the height deal .... i've learned to accept it..
Casie with her date, Jordan.

hahahahha... having a fun moment.
cute picture.....


Thank you Father for family... help us to all realize how truly precious time is... don't let us take it for granted, but cherish every moment spent together.... soften our hearts God! I love You...

No comments: