Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Silverman Family


It's been a few months since i've gotten a chance to take pictures. We had two three day weekends the past two weeks (there were a lot of numbers in that sentence) and I spent last weekend with my fabulous friend Lauren and her family!! They are my second family to capture and, as always, it was nerve-racking!! We had fun though!!


The program I normally use is going out of business... which means I am being forced to learn how to use photoshop. It's frustrating to say the least.

That's all I could put up with tonight before I wanted to chunk my computer at the wall... but no really!!


Oh the joy of learning something new...

:)

2 comments:

Katy said...

very cute! Let's find a photoshop workshop to attend together :)

Jessica Ford said...

Great job!! I've been in Little Rock the last couple of days at an adobe workshop. I could give you guys lots of resource ideas for photoshop I'd you want. I'm not a pro at it but slowly learning. The workshop gave some excellent web sites and books you can use!