Tuesday, October 18, 2011

No Pun Intended

It's been a while since i've posted, but i'm making time tonight because.... well, just because.


My students finally reached ten compliments today! It only took us, what, nine weeks?! Three of the points were earned today within 3 minutes of each other. Hmm... oooooh what happens when you actually work towards a goal!



A prize is always given when you reach ten compliments! Then, of course, we start over to receive some more! So, with all of that said... we had a good ole stinkin' time this afternoon! ;)



I'm not sure why it's such a thrill to take off your shoes at school, but they absolutely love it! The scentsy was packed full of some yummy-ness before one sneaker was allowed to come off because hello.... feet.


My to do list is quite full so i'm going to cut this short tonight, but before I go I'm going to admit that I need some prayers. Life is going 90 to nothing it feels like and the negativity of school (plus stress from being pulled in one million directions) has taken over. I would truly appreciate any prayers for this school year and all the many other activities God has placed in my life currently (plus an unspoken). You might as well throw in my future husband because he clearly aint in a hurry (kidding)!


Hope you are well!! Love.

No comments: