Friday, August 28, 2009

Same Theme, New Dorm

Just thought I'd post a few pictures of Casie's dorm room this year.
I'm crazy about her comforter.
Just a little FYI - those curtains might end up missing when you get home next summer. Do not search my room.
They actually have their own bathroom this semester, and it's a decent size... she's pretty excited about that!
Yes, there is a story behind this picture. And I have to share it with you. Last week Casie went to the store to buy toilet paper because they ran out.... do you see where this is headed? She came home and realized she got paper towels instead. I don't see how you could miss anything, what with the bright colors and coffee mugs all over the paper. Gotta love her!

And for those of you who like videos. Here is a little tour of her room.

No comments: