Friday, January 21, 2011

My mother bought Casie and I one of those small flip books for Christmas. It has a thought, quote, or scripture for each day of the year. I placed mine next to the sink. Not only did it match the colors of our bathroom, but it would actually get some attention right there on the counter!

Here were the thoughts the past three days:

Wednesday, January 19 - Hold fast your dreams! Within your heart keep one still, secret spot where dreams may go and sheltered so, may thrive and grow. (Louise Driscoll)

Thursday, January 20 - Lord, make me an instrument of Thy peace. (Francis of Assisi)

Friday, January 21 - Live to shed joy on others. Thus best shall your own happiness be secured. (Henry Ward Beecher)

With this evening already here and the excitement and anticipation ready to bust out of me I couldn't help but dwell on the thought for Wednesday. Hold fast your dreams! So many people are afraid to dream... because what if it doesn't come true?

To me dreaming ties into believing!

And i'm here to tell you sister, that He is a God that delights to fulfill dreams! Hold fast to the desires He puts in your heart! Take that passionate place where you dream and use your instrument to shed some joy on others.

1 comment:

Karson said...

I really enjoyed reading this! I have a book similar to that as well. They are a wonderful cure for a rough day! Love your blog by the way!