Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Too Close For Comfort


Well, it's been a pretty crazy week and it's only just begun!

Monday was a holiday - thanks to Martin Luther King. Instead of sleeping in on our wonderful day off, we got up early and had a 30 minute radio interview. It was pretty neat! They asked the basic questions:

How did you get started?
Who all is in your group?
Where did you go to school?
What do you each do now?

You know, those sorts of things!

I told the radio broadcaster dude, whatever his real title is, that I was only there for moral support and to take some pictures. The stinker asked me some questions anyways.

The sister wasn't able to go because etbu never takes a holiday...literally... thus, she had class. She listened to it on the radio and was happy to tell me that I sounded like I just rolled out of bed. Thanks for the support.

Later that day I went to the doctor to get some help with this sore throat, runny nose, blah blah blah that I had going on for about three days. I got a wonderful shot and a double dose of medication to hopefully push me through to Friday.

Dad went to said doctor the following day to get the same shot and a single dose of the same medicine. Joy. To. The. World.

We tried to pull it together to run through our songs once tonight.

How pitiful do we look? haha. Notice the sister and I are both wrapped in a throw. Story of our lives.

It is now 8:15 and I was ready for bed half an hour ago. How incredibly lame.

Peace and Blessings!! Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: