Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Love of God


Well I said I wouldn't tell it to a living soul, how He brought salvation and He made me whole,
But I found I couldn't hide such love as Jesus did impart.
Cause it makes me laugh and it makes me cry, sets this sinful soul on fire...
When God dips His love in my heart.


Just a little chorus from one of the songs we're singing at Turn Your Radio On tomorrow evening. The messages in each of these songs that were selected are so powerful and hit home more than they've ever hit before.

The love of God is a powerful thing. It changes hearts.

I don't know how, but it does. I've experienced it. It's real. It's not just something people talk about because they're suppose to believe it. When you experience Him personally you are whole and don't want to hide what He's done in your life. And yes, it makes you laugh and it makes you cry.

Have you ever been so filled with joy that you can't help but dance and laugh? One day I was driving home from work and I just started dancing in my car and laughing this truly joyous laugh! You can't get anything better than that. He is good. The joy of worship.

Come experience Him and worship with us tomorrow night at 6 pm at ETBU.

No comments: