Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Over the years I've watched my parents fall more and more in love. This picture brings tears to my eyes because it captures them (and that love) so well. My dad's sense of humor is one of the things that made my mother fall for him. True love is best expressed with no words at all. I believe you just know it, and can even sense it.

Goofball behind the camera made us laugh! :)
Happy Mother's Day to the mom that the Lord chose for me!
Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised!
Proverbs 31:30

2 comments:

Katy said...

sweet-sweet family!! what a testimony and legacy!

Miss Mae said...

Wow really, you have an amazing ministry. You touched my life through a worldly device. the Internet. I hope God prospers you and your ministry immensity!


Miss Mae