Monday, September 13, 2010

Reasons why...

I love, love, love, love, love my job!

Teaching children is such a blessing!

Here are some of the reasons I enjoy it so much:

I get to encourage kids who think they can't.
I get to see growth happen in the most random places and moments.
I get to laugh and have fun just like a kid.
I get to plan, organize, make to-do lists, cross off to-do lists, lead, and manage a classroom full of happenings.
I get to love kids who may or may not get it anywhere else.
I get hugs on a daily basis from children who not only need to give them, but feel you fully receive them as well.
They think i'm totally cool, fun, and love me no matter what.

Okay, that last one may or may not be true... but I did get a bracelet symbolizing that i'm a "friend". That should count for something! :)


1 comment:

Katy said...

I love your list!
Praying for your week to be fun!
Take your kids outside and have a lesson....don't miss this pretty weather!