Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hoo.Rah.ah.ah.

Don't try to figure out my title. It is merely what came out of my mouth.

I'm entering grades for.the.last.time. this year and i'm about to screeaaaam.I cannot express to you how much I dislike grading papers. It's torture.

Kindergarten doesn't take actual grades. You get mastered or still developing. Ooooooh if each grade level was the same as Kinder.

Friday is the last day of school before the 10 flex days begin. Right now i'm overwhelmed with grades so it doesn't really make me sad, but boy howdy i'm gonna be sad when my kids leave. That's five days. five.days. Oh my goodness. I just can't believe it.

We have 5 little pets that we are observing in our class right now. They began as caterpillars. Eensy weensy caterpillars. Then they turned into chrysalis which was pretty neat to watch. And Friday we got to witness the transformation as one butterfly came out of his chrysalis. We may have a few more surprises when we get there tomorrow morning.

In each new phase we have written and draw our observations. As I was grading papers tonight one of my kids wrote "Happy Like" on her butterfly observation from Friday. Oh my...

Well, I guess I better get back to my grades so that I can be done. DONE. done. done. done.

And then i'll be all happy like.

No comments: