Monday, March 7, 2011

Twelve Hour Work Day

Tuesday is going to be a long day.

We have Parent Conferences all evening to prepare for the end of the year. Once again, some easy conversations, some not so easy.

I am so not looking forward to the end of the school year and the last day with these children.

i.
will.
bawl.
my.
eyes.
out.

God is good.

He is what keeps me going in this trying time in the education field. His peace. His assurance.

This is exactly where i'm suppose to be. And although it drains me and stresses me out and tests my patients and all of the above.... I wouldn't trade knowing His peace for anything.

Lord, be my words as I speak with each individual parent and their specific childs progress/needs. Help me show concern and compassion, yet say what needs to be said. Fill my classroom with your Holy Spirit.... after all, it's not an accident that I am these students teacher. Each parent that crosses my path tomorrow was sent from You. Help me to remember that. Wow... You are good. In the specific name of Jesus.

No comments: