Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gradu-what?

Just checked my email to see if i had anything interesting or exciting. I usually have tons of junk or school emails that i scan (never fully read) and then deposit into the TRASH.

Today i opened my inbox to find an email adressed to Graduates.

O, wait. That's me! You get these emails all 4 years that you are in college - they just click that little folder that sends them to ALL students and the undergraduates get to sit there and realize, 'hmm thanks, i still have SO far to go'. You get so use to ignoring them... This is for me - AHH, i actually have to read this.

Deadline for applying for graduation is coming up in about 2 weeks.

Rehearsal will be May 1, 2009 and the crazy crazy crazy Graduation ceremony will be held May 2, 2009 in the Ornelas Spiritual Life Center.

My heart is sinking... lol. This is so incredibly scary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg!! you are growing up!! i can't believe that is so soon...that makes me sad! well...thanks for always being a great sister!! =] just thought i would leave you a little comment bc i never have before. lol have a great week, i love you!