Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh and I...

I will survive!

In case you are wondering what is on the agenda for this week...

Sunday: Christmas Musical at church in the AM, lunch with friends
Monday: Planning day at work - sub comes in at noon, rehearsal after work with the family
Tuesday: Reading Rat comes to the school to read to the First graders from 9:30 - 10:30
Wednesday: Fourth out of Six observations with my mentor in the morning (sub will be in my class for the second time this week), Faculty and Staff Christmas Party from 12:30 - 2:30 (certified parent will cover my class - will my kids learn ANY thing this day?), Singing with the family (plus Ricky) at Staff Party, Adult Choir Christmas Party in the evening
Thursday: Behavior incentive - kids will go to the movies in the AM, mom and I sing atMoore's Christmas Party, making sure everything is ready for our Class Christmas Party tomorrow
Friday: Testing, Partying, Early Release-ing, Traveling

We are going to be learning about Christmas around the world... you know, when we are actually IN the classroom.

I'm not ready for the semester to be over. Guess that's a good sign! :)

No comments: