Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pop Quiz!!!

Let's see how well you know me...

What is (one of) my favorite thing(s) about the Fall season?

Do you remember my How to Tie a Scarf 101 post from last year?

Well, if you weren't with us then let me tell you... I love me some scarfs!

I'm one of those people who is cold all the time and so a scarf is perfect for me! I can wear it all day to not only keep me warm, but also as an accessory to step up my outfit. I'm not real big into jewelry simply because most of the time I get annoyed with it half-way through my day and there just is no point wasting time in the morning to only battle it throughout the day.

If you are equally as annoyed with things banging against your desk as you type and/or write then the scarf might be a nice touch for you! There are many ways to tie a scarf, so if you don't want it for warmth then you can change it up just for the look!!

I also like it because i'm really into plain, nuetral outfits and so if I add a scarf it adds color and pop to my outfit!!

All of that said, I don't typically post about clothing, but I found this chick on ETSY who makes this really cute scarflette and I just had to share the link with you.

Definitely want to get one of those!

This fringe scarf is super cute as well! It would work really well as an accessory.

So there you go! I'm not real excited about the cold Fall and Winter weather that is about to start coming in, but i'm totally pumped that I get to start pulling out my scarfs again!

What is your favorite thing about Fall?

No comments: