Monday, October 27, 2008

Simple Woman

For Today... October 27, 2008
Outside my Window... the sun is shining through the tree limbs and the wind is blowing. It is very cold today. I say very - for me it's cold, but i'm ALWAYS cold. I'm sure some Northerner's could come down here and think i was crazy for even considering this 'cold'. Is that even how you spell northern??? it looks wrong.
I am thinking... that i'm going to have to fight a little harder than what i've been doing.
I am thankful for...
my family - especially my parents. They provide a place to live, food to eat, money for me to go to college, and many other things i do not deserve.
From the kitchen... dad is getting ice and water from the fridge. I can hear the machine crunching. Dishwasher is loaded, counters are clean, and dad is heating us up some chicken for lunch.
I am wearing...
an IBC D-NOW t-shirt from many years ago (i didn't even attend this dnow), blue jeans, tennis shoes, and a pony tail.
I am going... to pick the kids up from school in a little bit.
I am reading... finishing up 2 Kings and starting to read through Numbers. Also The Divine Embrace by Ken Gire.
I am hoping... to pass my test at 1 o' clock. I didn't find out that i had one until around 8 o' clock last night.
I am creating... a new routine for my day because i'm trying to conquer many issues in my life. Most of them being mental, but affecting my physical. That sentence doesn't sound complete... affecting my behavior - is that more correct?
I am hearing... dad cut up his chicken, and the Vonage commercial on tv.
Around the house... Mom cleaned on Saturday - the kind of cleaning that is for your health not neccesarily visible to the eye! Dad, China, and Me are here eating lunch and about to head back to work or school.
One of my favorite things... feeling productive and happy.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... test, run to walmart, homework, adult choir, bible study, research, hanging out with friends.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
This is two years old. September or October of 2006.

No comments: