Monday, November 3, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today... November 3, 2008
Outside my Window... china is enjoying the sunshine. She's roaming around the yard, sniffing everything possible.
I am thinking... that i'm a total nerd. I wrote out this post in pen during my 9 o' clock class so that i could quickly transfer it onto my computer and publish whenever i got home. I figured it'd save time because i have to think hard to fill in some of these spaces.
I am thankful for... my church family. Especially the adult choir. They probably wouldn't even know it, but it's a highlight each and every week to spend time together. I always leave feeling refreshed. Life is truly better with friends!
From the kitchen... The counters are kind of messy, but the dishwasher is loaded.
I am wearing... bown and cream striped shirt, with yellow undershirt, blue jeans, brown shoes, hair down with a clip to keep it out of my face, and yes - make up! I've been doing really good getting myself ready each day. Breaking old habits from my depression (only because it's healthier this way).
I am going... to pretty much camp out in the library this week.
I am reading... still reading through Numbers and 2 Kings. Almost done with The Divine Embrace. Come Christmas i'll have tons of new books to enjoy!
I am hoping... to get a good amount of things done at the library in the next 2 hours until class at 1 o' clock. Being wise and productive is always fulfilling to me.
I am creating... a to do list for this incredibly busy week.
I am hearing... the music playing on my computer, and the loud tv. I'm not even watching it (it's the golf channel), but i need the noise.
Around the house... there are wall to wall items that need to be sold in a garage sale. Don't get me started. :)
One of my favorite things... Feeling wise and productive. Like something is clearly thought through, planned, and perfectly carried out.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... school. library. test. paper. presentation. babysitting. adult choir. teaching sunday school. finalizing motions for MP3. bible study. and attending a Jewish Christian church for psychology of religion.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... taken on friday afternoon.
Dorothy. She was the glue that held this house together for many years. She cleaned, cooked, babysat, entertained, and many other helpful things so that mom could come home from work without having a huge list to worry about. She probably helped more with mom's sanity than anything else. haha. She drops by every so often to say hello. It's always a joy to see her. This woman truly loves us. You know someone really loves you when you feel it without them ever uttering those 3 words to you.

No comments: