Monday, November 10, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook




For Today... November 10, 2008


Outside my Window... It is dark and misting. It's been raining on and off all day long. Supposed to get worse tonight and tomorrow.


I am thinking... that i will be super glad whenever i graduate and never have to write a paper, study for a test, or work on presentations ever again. I love being productive and accomplishing things, but these things bring my heart zero delight.


I am thankful for... Children's Choir. To be honest i didn't think i would love it this much, but i truly truly love it. I wasn't sure if it was where God wanted me back when i was asked to join the team, but i'm so glad i fought the anxiety and said yes. It has been such a blessing and He is definetly at work within me.


From the kitchen... I don't really know what is going on. I had supper with some girl friends this evening at J-Tree.


I am wearing... the same thing i wore to church last night. grey t-shirt with green cami, blue jeans, leopard moccasins, and hair in a cap!


I am going... to watch a movie after i publish this post. Although i should do some school work.


I am reading... my bible study book - I think this is my favorite semester of bible study yet.


I am hoping... to pass all of my classes this semester. I am a good student... I PROMISE! I don't fail courses, but this semester is the toughest semester i've had yet.


I am creating... a new bookshelf. I love whenever people are creative and use things that already exist in their home. Saving money, recreating, using their brains, being creative - LOVE IT! Mom found an old dresser out in the shop this weekend and had a GREAT idea to give it a make over and use it as a bookshelf. I'm excited!


I am hearing... the tv and my parents talking about their fathers birthdays. Both of their fathers have the same birthday -weird huh?


Around the house... Brandon has class on Monday Evening. Casie (panola choir) had practice at etbu this evening, so she is here spending the night at home. Mom and dad are watching tv and i'm bloggin it up!


One of my favorite things... laughing with my family and feeling at peace. We had so much fun spending time together on Friday evening.


A Few Plans For The Rest of The Week... school - i don't think i have a single test this week (A MIRACLE). Adult Choir on Wednesday. Bible Study on Thursday. Babysitting. MP3 sings in church on Sunday morning.


Here is a picture thought i am sharing with you... me and my sister at the Noah Musical in Branson this past summer. I remember having a horrible attidue that day because i didn't have time to do my hair and change clothes - that was so silly. Maybe i should have attended Cari's True Beauty Retreat.


For other Daybooks click here!

No comments: