Thursday, April 24, 2008

4 days left.

tomorrow is my last day of CLASS.... i can't believe it. Time to start cramming for finals. We get a break for a 4 day weekend, then May term starts on my 21st birthday. My only class today was at 8 o' clock, so i got myself up and ready, did my stuff, went to class, and yes came home and slept some more. It was a pretty boring lonely day, i did some laundry and loaded the dishwasher.

I thought about going on a walk with China, but decided to wait til mom got home to see if she wanted to join me. it's now 7:30 and we haven't decided if we are officially going to walk or not.... the sun will disappear soon, better hurry!

Brandon has an intramural softball game tonight at 9, so we will be going to watch that. SUPER FUN... not! anyways.... this was my boring day.

I have a paper due tomorrow, off to start that. Have a great night!

Love.

No comments: