Monday, April 28, 2008

break for blog.

i have 2 finals tomorrow.... i'm taking a break from studying so that my brain doesn't go on overload.

I went running this afternoon with 2 of my friends. I'm trying to get in the habit of exercising everyday. It'll give me something extra to do during my days, instead of sitting around... plus it'll be good to get in the routine.

I also went to Longview to buy the next book after Rahab in Francine Rivers collection...... I'm super excited. I was going to ask for it for my birthday next monday, but i just couldn't wait a week haha... so i drove over after my final this morning and went ahead and bought it. This one is on Ruth - A woman of love. God is showing me so much through these women in history, how their situations and lives can be applied to ours today. I need to realize that time is in God's hand - and it's perfect. I'm learning to trust Him when i can't see the outcome and best of all be patient. He knows exactly what i need - i have to quit trying to do things my way and accept His.... It doesn't mean life will be easy or comfortable, but it does mean that He will be there to carry me through it.

Off to study some more... blogging really isn't working for me right now knowing that i still have stuff to cram for. Have a fabulous night!

No comments: