Saturday, April 26, 2008

Girls Day.

Mom, Casie, Stacy, and I are going over to Shreveport today to look for Casie a prom dress. Dad and Brandon are staying to do yard work, while we have girl time. : ) So it's up a little earlier than usual on a Saturday and heading out to have tons o fun!

We have rehearsal tonight at ETBU for the Turn You Radio On Concert.... I'm trying to lose my voice, my throat has been hurting all week and now my ears are starting to do the same. Hopefully i'll be able to sing though.

Here is the verse from my Beth Moore Day by Day book....

I was like a docile lamb led to slaughter. I didn't know that they had devised plots against me. Jeremiah 11:19

Beth Moore admits that she once believed the only people who were captive were the spiritually lost, but God soon changed her mind when he showed her the truth from the inside out. Christians can be in bondage too... the worst kind of captive is a prisoner unaware, the prisoner vulnerable to her captors. She says anything that hinders the abundant and effective Spirit-filled life God planned for us can hold us captive.... Be aware people! Be aware of the enemies schemes!

I so need the Lord to clear up many voices that are speaking through my head. I've so realized lately how hard it is to fight through a battle that you dont even recognize. I dont know where or what i'm suppose to be doing. It's like i'm suppose to fix something, but i can't find the thing that is broken. So here i am.... waiting on the Lord, taking it day by day, learning to have faith even when i can't see at all.


Lord open my eyes. Purify my mind, clear me up. Be my thoughts and my eyes, be my everything. I need you Father. Forgive me for the life that i've lived. Make me over Father into who you want me to be. Help me to recognize Your voice and Your guidance in my life.... i want to follow you. Let go and Let You! I love you.

No comments: