Thursday, April 10, 2008

life.

we have 2 and 1/2 weeks of school left, then finals are here. These last weeks are filled with so many papers and tests..... which equals tons of stress. I can't believe the end of the school year is already here. It seems like we just started yesterday. My how time flies! I had a Marraige and Family Counseling test this morning at 8, but when we got there the printer messed up so they were trying to reprint the papers, then around 8:15 the tornado alarm starts going off so we all had to evacuate and move to room 107... which meant no test for today. Thank you God for grace in STRANGE ways. I need these extra few days to study.

University Singers concert went well the other night. Then I had a friend stay the night, which hasnt happened in years... i can't even remember the last time ha! Last Night i went to church, went to choir practice then halfway through left to go listen to the TnT Girls say their verses for AWANA. Next week is the last week for Awana's for this year which meant each kid was RUSHING trying to cram in about 10 verses to get tons of awards and prizes. I thought i was going to go crazy... a bunch of little girls crowded around me argueing over who is going next. MAN! I guess it's good that they were argueing over saying verses than anything else.... maybe? who knows! just trying to find something good in it all. ha!

Well I think i'm going to read some more of The Shack until class again at 11.

me.

No comments: