Saturday, May 17, 2008

blah.

it was actually warm enough today to soak up some rays.... one of my favorite things to do. I was very content with myself! Just enjoying the day and being outside! I watched the clouds and looked at the pretty blue sky... i even squinted just right a few times, to where i could see actual rays of sun shining forth from around the clouds... i think that is so neat!!!!

so i can't find anything good to say in my blog tonight. ever have days like those? you want to share what's on your heart, share some awesome verse or passage you read, but yet you can't find the words... or your effort of blogging just doesn't do it justice... that's where i am tonight. O WELL! i am off to read before i go to sleep!

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21

Lord i come to you now, thanking you for this day! I thank you that no matter how many mistakes i make, no matter how far i run away from you, you are always willing and ready to accept me right back into your arms. Thank you for loving me! Thank you that what i want or think is right, doesn't always work out.... your plans are so much more beautiful! Thank you for growth, and for the nearness of YOU! Fill me with your Holy Spirit Lord... carry me through my days and be my wisdom as i make decisions. I need you Father! Make me into the woman that you want me to be... no matter how much satan tries to fill me with lies... Show me your Power! I love you Father!! Change my heart's desires! Thank you Father!

No comments: