Friday, May 30, 2008

schools out for summer....

Well Zoey and Levi got out of school today.... so Monday starts our super summer! haha :) In a week my sister will be getting out of school... family will be here to watch her and celebrate as she walks across the stage with diploma in hand. The ceremony is outside in the football stadium, we are on the Visitors side because of our last name, which means the sun will be directly on us the whole time. The last Maverick of the Kilgore family is graduating from high school... can't believe it!

well anyways, i'm super tired... physically, mentally, emotionally.... EVERY WAY! so i'm off to read and pray.

Have a fantastic weekend!

How long, O LORD? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me? How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart? Look on me and answer, O LORD my God. Give light to my eyes, or i will sleep in death... But i trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me. Psalm 13:1-3;5-6

Father i come to you now, thanking you for life... and thanking you for weekends, which give us time to relax. Be with James as he spends time with Josh and Kathy. Fill us with your truth Father and show us where to go. Thank you for his friendship, it means the world to me. Please guide us! we need you... Be with Cari and the girls as they travel home, and be with my family as they travel here in a few days.... i love you Father, and need you and your healing power. Thank you for life!

No comments: