Tuesday, May 13, 2008

siblings. laughter.

whenever i woke up this morning to let China out, i turned to quick and the nerve in my neck totally freaked out... appearently i need an adjustment. Usually it just makes me feel like i've been shocked for about 2 seconds, but not today. I felt paralyzed. There was no way i was going to make it to class without being able to turn my head. I spoke very strictly to Brandon (we have the same class) .... "Brandon, we have a test tomorrow... please, pay attention." He gets home from school, so i ask him how it went... he responds, "dude, we watched a video, and i almost fell asleep. But i do remember him saying that number 13 would definetly be on the test...." My head drops, as i remind myself at what an idiot i am for relying on him for answers... haha. "so Brandon.... did he have a powerpoint today, or was the answer to number 13 on the video?" "O, no powerpoint, just the video."

Gotta love our siblings!!!! We have laughed many times tonight, reliving the conversation.... needless to say, J-Dub came through for us and helped us figure out some more answers! Number 13 still remains unanswered (we have about 1/2 of it, only because of james) .... all will be okay though!

A year ago i was very convicted that i don't read my bible as much as i should.... i have never read God's Word fully through, so i started last year, reading through the books of the bible. I am now so excited at how much joy it brings me to read God's Word... Any extra time i get, i pick up my bible, and read!!! Which is good, because life will probably only get busier from here on out.... especially after graduation, getting a job, eventually starting a family.... you know?! I have now begun Revelation and once i finish that i will be done with the whole New Testament!!! I am so very excited!!! I want to know my Father, to connect with Him... to allow His truth and His truth alone to change my life....

Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." "You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being." Revelation 4:8;11

No comments: