Wednesday, May 7, 2008

needing wisdom...

well so far class has been going good.... it always amazes me how much information people know about the bible... all the history of the people, customs, land, everything going on back then. It makes it easier to understand and bring together passages and events... although i admit that i don't believe myself smart enough to do that.... so then am i wrong for believing what they tell me?

I'm sure we've all thought about this at some point, why do i believe what i believe? i hate that question... it causes my heart to just FEAR so bad. haha. but nevertheless, i've enjoyed the class. And all that he has said so far, makes complete sense to me....

I am very open about things i'm struggling with, and sometimes this comes back to bite me in the toosh.... but i am going to be honest and admit that i am struggling so bad right now... so i ask for your prayers (if you don't mind).. without going into detail and trying to explain myself, i'm just going to leave it at that, "i need your prayers."

i was in a Beth Moore bible study this past semester at my church and i had to miss a few nights so i'm just getting around to watching some of the dvds... don't ask me why, but i just remembered i had it today...

perhaps i will save that for a later blog.... i will dwell on what Beth said to see what the Lord speaks to my soul.....

Hope you all have a great week! it's halfway over!!!

No comments: