Sunday, May 4, 2008

nighty night...

so class begins tomorrow morning for May Term... I have my alarm set, clothes picked out, and books ready to go. Hopefully this class will be interesting and i will learn alot from Paul's life!

We are going out to eat tomorrow night for my birthday - just the family! The one thing i want for my birthday isn't anything you could physically buy for me.... I sit here tonight, trusting in the Lord, knowing that things are going to be alright one day, but my heart is still very sad. I have never been more proud of myself, being able to see my growth, and noticing how i handle situations differently than i would have in the past...

Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. Psalm 84:5

Father i come to you now, trusting in you, but needing your comfort so bad... I continually have to place my life in Your hands each day, with everything i am faced with... Father please open my eyes to see you... Guide me, direct me - i don't want to miss you. i need you Father!

No comments: