Tuesday, July 15, 2008

a day in the life...

here is a look into our day - the three musketeers! haha NOT quite!

I set my alarm last night, but appearently never turned it ON... China squealed and woke me up. I turned over and looked at the clock to see 7:28 in bright blue. I have to leave at 7:30... AHH! I wasn't worried about how i was going to look, what i was going to wear, or anything like that... i was upset because i hadnt spent time with the Lord yet. I had to let it go so that i wouldn't miss Him the rest of the day. I got over to the house where i babysit and levi (5) was sleeping on the couch in the living room. I couldn't turn on the lights or it'd wake him, so i took my bible and sat on the floor by the dining room Window. I've been reading through Judges and i can't wait to finish and then post about everything i'm learning from it. Levi woke up and peeked his head over the couch with that tired morning voice, "meeeegaan? what are you doing?" haha :)

Moving on 3 hours later...

Levi was headed over to Mimi's, but not before he put on his cowboy attire. He picked out a plaid shirt, and blue jeans that he wanted to wear. After i got the shirt button, he tucked it in all by himself, pulled the belt through, and then continued on with his cowboy gear. He had one of those waist band things that hold your guns... : ) SO CUTE! The sun was out so i suggested he take some play clothes incase he gets hot. We tucked them into his belt along with the 4 other guns that were hanging from his waist. And off he went!

College Road Trip came out on DVD today.... Zoey has had her eye on it for a while, so we went up to Blockbuster and rented it. I've been folding towels and doing other things around the house while she's been watching the movie. From what i've seen while i've been in the room it seems to be very clean- it's rated G. It's kept me laughing, which most movies can't do. I went to plugged-in and read parts of the review. Seemed to be alright!

I took piano when i was younger, but never really enjoyed it. Througout the years i'll get in these moods where i just want to sit down and play. I love it because it's for my own enjoyment and not because anyone is forcing me to do it. I'm no where near my mom when it comes to playing, but i've never forgotten any thing that i learned from those many lessons. It may take me a little while, but i can pick through a song and eventually play it. I started learning a song last night and it's going well so far... It's so beautiful to me when people can sit down at a piano and sing WHILE playing... maybe EVENTUALLY i'll get there. (yeah, i'll let you know how that one turns out.)

Well we have about 2 1/2 hours left of our afternoon - Movies over... off to finish some tasks.

No comments: