Thursday, July 24, 2008

Spread Your Wings and Fly

Tonight we decided to cross over the street and do the Sky Coaster - experience Bungee Jumping and Sky Diving... Or so the sign says at the ride! You would think after doing it 3 times before while i was in High School that i would not be scared, but NO! I was probably more nervous tonight than the first time i ever rode the thing. No fear of heights or anything of that sort... my fear is of HUMANS! What if they forget something? What if they don't secure all the ropes and buckles? What if i fall out of my suit? What if the tiny chord that we are hanging from decides to snap? Anxiety was of the maximum tonight! I was a survivor though- along with Beck and Casie! Dad tried to shoot a video... so that retarted person you hear narrating would be my wonderful Padre! We did it at night time so it's kind of hard to see us... we look like a little white dot in the sky - then a big blur flying by.

Oh and yes- don't worry.... i made sure the guy checked my straps and made me double secure! He told me it was his first day on the job and he didn't really know what he was doing... You can hear Mrs Karen and dad talking about it as i chat with the guy about my future! Ha :) i guess you can say i was a little worried!

No comments: